Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDXA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BDXA stock:
- Is BDXA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BDXA stock today?
- Is BDXA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BDXA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BDXA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BDXA quarterly revenue growth was 5.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. BDXA forward dividend yield is 5.11%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
3. BDXA Price/Book ratio is 0.74, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
There are no BDXA stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BDXA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.