Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDXA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BDXA stock:
- Is BDXA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BDXA stock today?
- Is BDXA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BDXA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BDXA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BDXA Price/Book ratio is 1.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are BDXA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BDXA stock price ($59.72) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BDXA quarterly revenue growth was -5.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.67% and 1.67%, respectively).
3. BDXA Price/Sales ratio is 3.91, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on BDXA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.