Belden Inc (BDC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BDC stock:
- Is BDC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BDC stock today?
- Is BDC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BDC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BDC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BDC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.91pp.
2. BDC forward P/E ratio is 12.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BDC Price/Book ratio is 2.19, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BDC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BDC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BDC stock price ($79.64) is close to the 52-week high ($80.48). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BDC quarterly revenue growth was 1.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 5.97%, respectively).
3. BDC short share of float is 8.34%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. BDC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.24. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BDC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.