Belden Inc (BDC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BDC stock:
- Is BDC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BDC stock today?
- Is BDC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BDC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BDC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BDC stock price ($54.84) is close to the 52-week low ($53.83). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BDC quarterly revenue growth was 9.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.79% and 6.60%, respectively).
3. BDC forward P/E ratio is 8.10, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BDC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. BDC average analyst price target ($84.60) is above its current price ($54.84).
Here are BDC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BDC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.34pp.
2. BDC short share of float is 11.17%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. BDC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 18.04. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BDC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.