Barclays PLC (BCS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCS stock:
- Is BCS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCS stock today?
- Is BCS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCS forward dividend yield is 1.70%, higher than the industry (1.21%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
2. BCS Price/Book ratio is 0.52, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BCS average analyst rating is Buy.
4. BCS average analyst price target ($12.65) is above its current price ($10.89).
Here are BCS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCS quarterly revenue growth was 1.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.21% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BCS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.63pp.
What are your thoughts on BCS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.