Banco De Chile (BCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCH stock:
- Is BCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCH stock today?
- Is BCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
There are no BCH stock buy reasons/signals.
Here are BCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCH stock price ($95.97) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BCH quarterly revenue growth was 0.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.52%, respectively).
3. BCH Price/Sales ratio is 3884.66, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BCH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.98, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BCH average analyst price target ($78.66) is below its current price ($95.97).
What are your thoughts on BCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.