Banco De Chile (BCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCH stock:
- Is BCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCH stock today?
- Is BCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCH quarterly revenue growth was 12.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.60% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BCH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 23.22pp.
Here are BCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCH forward P/E ratio is 14.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BCH Price/Book ratio is 3.07, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BCH Price/Sales ratio is 6.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BCH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.29, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BCH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.79. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.