Banco De Chile (BCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCH stock:
- Is BCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCH stock today?
- Is BCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCH quarterly revenue growth was 12.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.12% and 6.77%, respectively).
Here are BCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCH forward P/E ratio is 14.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. BCH Price/Book ratio is 3.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BCH Price/Sales ratio is 6.40, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BCH average analyst price target ($96.18) is below its current price ($98.37).
5. BCH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.79. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.