Banco De Chile (BCH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCH stock:
- Is BCH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCH stock today?
- Is BCH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCH forward dividend yield is 2.66%, higher than the industry (1.01%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BCH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCH stock price ($100.70) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BCH quarterly revenue growth was -2.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.15% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. BCH forward P/E ratio is 15.77, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BCH Price/Sales ratio is 7.16, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BCH average analyst price target ($89.60) is below its current price ($100.70).
6. BCH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.79. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BCH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.