BCE, Inc. (BCE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCE stock:
- Is BCE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCE stock today?
- Is BCE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCE quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 0.75%, respectively).
2. BCE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.53pp.
3. BCE forward dividend yield is 4.77%, higher than the industry (0.38%) and sector (0.40%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BCE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCE stock price ($47.54) is close to the 52-week high ($48.22). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BCE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.88. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BCE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.