BCE, Inc. (BCE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCE stock:
- Is BCE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCE stock today?
- Is BCE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.53pp.
2. BCE forward dividend yield is 4.64%, higher than the industry (0.27%) and sector (0.39%) forward dividend yields.
3. BCE forward P/E ratio is 17.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BCE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BCE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.05. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BCE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.