BCE, Inc. (BCE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BCE stock:
- Is BCE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BCE stock today?
- Is BCE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BCE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BCE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BCE stock price ($42.15) is close to the 52-week low ($41.76). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BCE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.53pp.
3. BCE forward dividend yield is 5.64%, higher than the industry (0.22%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. BCE forward P/E ratio is 14.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. BCE average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BCE average analyst price target ($48.66) is above its current price ($42.15).
Here are BCE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BCE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 7.58, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. BCE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.05. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BCE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.