BBX Capital Corporation (BBX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBX stock:
- Is BBX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBX stock today?
- Is BBX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBX stock price ($0.20) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BBX Price/Sales ratio is 0.96, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are BBX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBX quarterly revenue growth was 4.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.43%, respectively).
2. BBX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -12.78pp.
3. BBX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.27. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BBX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.