BBX Capital Corporation (BBX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBX stock:
- Is BBX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBX stock today?
- Is BBX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBX quarterly revenue growth was 15.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.47% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BBX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.38pp.
3. BBX Price/Sales ratio is 1.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BBX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BBX average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. BBX average analyst price target ($16.50) is above its current price ($9.07).
There are no BBX stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on BBX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.