Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBVA stock:
- Is BBVA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBVA stock today?
- Is BBVA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBVA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBVA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBVA forward dividend yield is 4.99%, higher than the industry (1.01%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BBVA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBVA stock price ($9.10) is close to the 52-week high ($9.27). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BBVA quarterly revenue growth was 1.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.15% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. BBVA average analyst price target ($8.90) is below its current price ($9.10).
What are your thoughts on BBVA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.