Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBVA stock:
- Is BBVA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBVA stock today?
- Is BBVA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBVA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBVA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBVA stock price ($6.98) is close to the 52-week low ($6.69). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BBVA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 13.02pp.
3. BBVA forward dividend yield is 9.68%, higher than the industry (1.11%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
4. BBVA average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BBVA average analyst price target ($9.13) is above its current price ($6.98).
Here are BBVA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBVA quarterly revenue growth was -2.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.60% and 6.53%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on BBVA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.