Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBVA stock:
- Is BBVA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBVA stock today?
- Is BBVA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBVA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
There are no BBVA stock buy reasons/signals.
Here are BBVA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBVA stock price ($8.99) is close to the 52-week high ($9.27). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BBVA quarterly revenue growth was 0.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.52%, respectively).
3. BBVA average analyst price target ($8.78) is below its current price ($8.99).
What are your thoughts on BBVA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.