BHP Billiton plc (BBL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBL stock:
- Is BBL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBL stock today?
- Is BBL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBL quarterly revenue growth was 25.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.19% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. BBL forward dividend yield is 4.27%, higher than the industry (0.36%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
Here are BBL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBL stock price ($44.44) is close to the 52-week high ($45.19). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BBL Price/Sales ratio is 2.68, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. BBL average analyst price target ($37.79) is below its current price ($44.44).
What are your thoughts on BBL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.