BHP Billiton plc (BBL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBL stock:
- Is BBL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBL stock today?
- Is BBL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBL quarterly revenue growth was 13.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.54% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. BBL forward dividend yield is 5.14%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
3. BBL average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BBL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBL stock price ($46.23) is close to the 52-week high ($47.67). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BBL Price/Book ratio is 2.16, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BBL Price/Sales ratio is 3.03, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BBL average analyst price target ($37.00) is below its current price ($46.23).
What are your thoughts on BBL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.