Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBG stock:
- Is BBG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBG stock today?
- Is BBG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBG quarterly revenue growth was 33.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.06% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. BBG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 139.35pp.
3. BBG average analyst rating is Buy.
4. BBG average analyst price target ($6.97) is above its current price ($5.20).
Here are BBG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBG short share of float is 14.05%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. BBG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.59. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BBG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.