Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBD stock:
- Is BBD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBD stock today?
- Is BBD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBD stock price ($7.93) is close to the 52-week low ($7.79). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. BBD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.05pp.
3. BBD forward P/E ratio is 8.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BBD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.50, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BBD average analyst rating is Buy.
6. BBD average analyst price target ($10.38) is above its current price ($7.93).
Here are BBD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBD quarterly revenue growth was -91.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.60% and 6.53%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on BBD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.