Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBD stock:
- Is BBD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBD stock today?
- Is BBD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBD quarterly revenue growth was 28.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.15% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. BBD forward P/E ratio is 10.56, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BBD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. BBD average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BBD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBD stock price ($11.42) is close to the 52-week high ($11.68). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BBD average analyst price target ($11.15) is below its current price ($11.42).
What are your thoughts on BBD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.