Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BBD stock:
- Is BBD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BBD stock today?
- Is BBD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BBD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BBD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BBD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are BBD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BBD stock price ($11.49) is close to the 52-week high ($11.56). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BBD quarterly revenue growth was -24.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.52%, respectively).
3. BBD average analyst price target ($10.08) is below its current price ($11.49).
What are your thoughts on BBD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.