Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BANC stock:
- Is BANC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BANC stock today?
- Is BANC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BANC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BANC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BANC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.80pp.
2. BANC forward dividend yield is 2.48%, higher than the industry (1.48%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. BANC Price/Book ratio is 1.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. BANC Price/Sales ratio is 1.89, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. BANC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are BANC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BANC stock price ($21.60) is close to the 52-week high ($23.00). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BANC quarterly revenue growth was 2.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.43% and 6.91%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on BANC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.