Banc of California, Inc. (BANC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BANC stock:
- Is BANC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BANC stock today?
- Is BANC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BANC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BANC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BANC forward dividend yield is 2.77%, higher than the industry (1.53%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
2. BANC Price/Book ratio is 1.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. BANC Price/Sales ratio is 3.57, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BANC average analyst rating is Buy.
5. BANC average analyst price target ($21.78) is above its current price ($19.80).
Here are BANC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BANC quarterly revenue growth was -28.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.78% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. BANC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.95pp.
3. BANC forward P/E ratio is 18.00, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. BANC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on BANC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.