Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about BABA stock:
- Is BABA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold BABA stock today?
- Is BABA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are BABA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are BABA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. BABA quarterly revenue growth was 56.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 3.71%, respectively).
2. BABA average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
3. BABA average analyst price target ($197.29) is above its current price ($178.19).
Here are BABA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. BABA stock price ($178.19) is close to the 52-week high ($179.99). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. BABA forward P/E ratio is 25.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. BABA Price/Sales ratio is 16.19, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. BABA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 42.33, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. BABA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on BABA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.