Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about B stock:
- Is B a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold B stock today?
- Is B a good buy / a good investment?
- What are B analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are B stock buy reasons/signals:
1. B quarterly revenue growth was 15.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.00% and 6.56%, respectively).
2. B profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.85pp.
3. B forward dividend yield is 0.93%, higher than the industry (0.89%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
4. B average analyst rating is Buy.
5. B average analyst price target ($69.20) is above its current price ($53.89).
Here are B stock sell reasons/signals:
1. B Price/Sales ratio is 1.94, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on B?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.