AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AZZ stock:
- Is AZZ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AZZ stock today?
- Is AZZ a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AZZ analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AZZ stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AZZ forward dividend yield is 1.50%, higher than the industry (0.81%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
2. AZZ Price/Book ratio is 2.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are AZZ stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AZZ quarterly revenue growth was -2.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.55% and 6.60%, respectively).
2. AZZ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.52pp.
What are your thoughts on AZZ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.