AZZ Inc. (AZZ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AZZ stock:
- Is AZZ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AZZ stock today?
- Is AZZ a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AZZ analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AZZ stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AZZ forward dividend yield is 1.50%, higher than the industry (0.82%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
2. AZZ average analyst price target ($49.00) is above its current price ($44.40).
Here are AZZ stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AZZ quarterly revenue growth was -2.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.77% and 6.56%, respectively).
2. AZZ profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.41pp.
3. AZZ PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AZZ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.