Azure Power Global Limited (AZRE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AZRE stock:
- Is AZRE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AZRE stock today?
- Is AZRE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AZRE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AZRE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AZRE quarterly revenue growth was 103.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. AZRE forward P/E ratio is 19.19, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AZRE Price/Book ratio is 1.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AZRE average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AZRE average analyst price target ($22.00) is above its current price ($16.50).
Here are AZRE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AZRE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.29. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AZRE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.