Astrazeneca PLC (AZN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AZN stock:
- Is AZN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AZN stock today?
- Is AZN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AZN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AZN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AZN forward dividend yield is 2.82%, higher than the industry (0.16%) and sector (0.88%) forward dividend yields.
2. AZN average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AZN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AZN stock price ($33.95) is close to the 52-week high ($35.36). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AZN quarterly revenue growth was -9.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.50% and 3.25%, respectively).
3. AZN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.33, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AZN average analyst price target ($32.68) is below its current price ($33.95).
5. AZN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.11. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AZN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.