Astrazeneca PLC (AZN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AZN stock:
- Is AZN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AZN stock today?
- Is AZN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AZN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AZN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AZN forward dividend yield is 3.97%, higher than the industry (0.64%) and sector (0.14%) forward dividend yields.
2. AZN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AZN average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AZN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AZN stock price ($36.81) is close to the 52-week high ($37.20). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AZN forward P/E ratio is 19.58, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AZN Price/Book ratio is 6.23, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AZN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AZN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.