Astrazeneca PLC (AZN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AZN stock:
- Is AZN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AZN stock today?
- Is AZN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AZN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AZN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AZN quarterly revenue growth was 9.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.36% and 4.46%, respectively).
2. AZN forward dividend yield is 2.70%, higher than the industry (0.95%) and sector (0.16%) forward dividend yields.
3. AZN average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AZN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AZN stock price ($35.08) is close to the 52-week high ($35.79). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AZN forward P/E ratio is 21.42, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AZN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.68, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AZN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AZN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.