Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYX stock:
- Is AYX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYX stock today?
- Is AYX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AYX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AYX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AYX quarterly revenue growth was 51.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.67% and 1.67%, respectively).
2. AYX average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are AYX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AYX Price/Book ratio is 8.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AYX Price/Sales ratio is 12.48, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AYX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.72. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AYX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.