Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell AYX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYX stock:
- Is AYX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYX stock today?
- Is AYX a good buy / investment?
- What are AYX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AYX stock:
1. AYX quarterly revenue growth was 184.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.34% and 5.21%, respectively). See AYX revenue growth chart.
2. AYX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 20.98percentage points. See AYX profitability chart.
3. AYX average analyst rating is Buy. See AYX analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AYX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AYX forward P/E ratio is 118.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AYX forward P/E ratio chart.
2. AYX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 9.40, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AYX PEG chart.
3. AYX average analyst price target ($85.09) is below its current price ($88.51). See AYX price target chart.
4. AYX short share of float is 13.01%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AYX short share of float chart.
5. AYX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.85. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AYX short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AYX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$85.09 / -1.39%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Software - Application|
|Number of Employees||800|
|Forward P/E Ratio||123.9|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||51%|
What are your thoughts on AYX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.