Aircastle Limited (AYR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYR stock:
- Is AYR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYR stock today?
- Is AYR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AYR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AYR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AYR quarterly revenue growth was 16.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 5.75%, respectively).
2. AYR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.73pp.
3. AYR forward dividend yield is 4.95%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.52%) forward dividend yields.
4. AYR forward P/E ratio is 8.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. AYR Price/Book ratio is 0.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. AYR average analyst price target ($24.64) is above its current price ($22.03).
Here are AYR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AYR short share of float is 4.39%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. AYR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.6. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AYR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.