Aircastle Limited (AYR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aircastle Limited (AYR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AYR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYR stock:
- Is AYR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYR stock today?
- Is AYR a good buy / investment?
- What are AYR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AYR stock:
1. AYR quarterly revenue growth was 59.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.64% and 4.74%, respectively). See AYR revenue growth chart.
2. AYR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 10.48pp. See AYR profitability chart.
3. AYR forward dividend yield is 5.93%, higher than the industry (0.58%) and sector (0.45%) forward dividend yields. See AYR forward dividend chart.
4. AYR forward P/E ratio is 7.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AYR forward P/E ratio chart.
5. AYR Price/Book ratio is 0.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AYR forward Price/Book ratio chart.
6. AYR average analyst price target ($22.50) is above its current price ($20.17). See AYR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AYR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AYR Price/Sales ratio is 1.82, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AYR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
2. AYR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AYR PEG chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AYR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$22.50 / 13.69%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Rental & Leasing Services|
|Number of Employees||109|
|Forward P/E Ratio||7.54|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||59.2%|
What are your thoughts on AYR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.