Aircastle Limited (AYR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYR stock:
- Is AYR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYR stock today?
- Is AYR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AYR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AYR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AYR stock price ($16.21) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AYR forward dividend yield is 6.96%, higher than the industry (0.53%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
3. AYR forward P/E ratio is 6.91, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AYR Price/Book ratio is 0.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AYR average analyst price target ($24.08) is above its current price ($16.21).
Here are AYR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AYR quarterly revenue growth was -1.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.00% and 5.41%, respectively).
2. AYR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.03pp.
3. AYR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.61, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AYR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.35. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AYR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.