Aircastle Limited (AYR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYR stock:
- Is AYR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYR stock today?
- Is AYR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AYR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AYR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AYR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.73pp.
2. AYR forward dividend yield is 4.73%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
3. AYR Price/Book ratio is 0.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are AYR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AYR quarterly revenue growth was -1.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.52% and 4.78%, respectively).
2. AYR Price/Sales ratio is 2.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AYR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.83. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AYR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.