Acuity Brands Inc (AYI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYI stock:
- Is AYI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYI stock today?
- Is AYI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AYI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AYI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AYI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.34pp.
2. AYI forward P/E ratio is 18.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AYI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AYI average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AYI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AYI quarterly revenue growth was 3.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.03% and 6.89%, respectively).
2. AYI short share of float is 20.87%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AYI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.51. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AYI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.