Acuity Brands Inc (AYI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AYI stock:
- Is AYI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AYI stock today?
- Is AYI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AYI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AYI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AYI stock price ($164.00) is close to the 52-week low ($157.63). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AYI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.63pp.
3. AYI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AYI average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AYI average analyst price target ($213.00) is above its current price ($164.00).
Here are AYI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AYI Price/Book ratio is 5.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AYI short share of float is 13.87%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AYI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AYI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.