Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AXTA stock:
- Is AXTA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AXTA stock today?
- Is AXTA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AXTA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AXTA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AXTA quarterly revenue growth was 13.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.53% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AXTA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AXTA average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AXTA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AXTA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.18pp.
2. AXTA forward P/E ratio is 20.31, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AXTA short share of float is 4.23%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AXTA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.