Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AXTA stock:
- Is AXTA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AXTA stock today?
- Is AXTA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AXTA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AXTA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AXTA average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AXTA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AXTA quarterly revenue growth was 6.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.09% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. AXTA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.26pp.
3. AXTA forward P/E ratio is 24.15, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AXTA short share of float is 4.23%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AXTA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.