Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AXS stock:
- Is AXS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AXS stock today?
- Is AXS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AXS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AXS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AXS stock price ($48.22) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AXS forward dividend yield is 3.10%, higher than the industry (1.44%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. AXS Price/Book ratio is 0.89, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AXS average analyst price target ($60.00) is above its current price ($48.22).
There are no AXS stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AXS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.