Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AXS stock:
- Is AXS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AXS stock today?
- Is AXS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AXS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AXS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AXS forward dividend yield is 2.89%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.53%) forward dividend yields.
2. AXS forward P/E ratio is 11.60, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AXS Price/Book ratio is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AXS Price/Sales ratio is 1.10, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AXS average analyst price target ($66.44) is above its current price ($56.93).
Here are AXS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AXS quarterly revenue growth was 2.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 4.18%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AXS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.