American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AXL stock:
- Is AXL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AXL stock today?
- Is AXL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AXL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AXL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AXL quarterly revenue growth was 71.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.99% and 4.52%, respectively).
2. AXL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.06pp.
3. AXL forward P/E ratio is 5.13, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AXL Price/Book ratio is 1.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AXL average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AXL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AXL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.06, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
2. AXL short share of float is 26.13%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AXL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AXL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.