American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AXL stock:
- Is AXL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AXL stock today?
- Is AXL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AXL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AXL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AXL quarterly revenue growth was 77.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.64% and 4.90%, respectively).
2. AXL forward P/E ratio is 4.49, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AXL Price/Book ratio is 1.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AXL Price/Sales ratio is 0.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AXL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AXL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.72pp.
2. AXL short share of float is 26.13%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AXL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AXL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.