Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AWI stock:
- Is AWI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AWI stock today?
- Is AWI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AWI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AWI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AWI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.84pp.
2. AWI forward P/E ratio is 14.30, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are AWI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AWI stock price ($61.50) is close to the 52-week high ($64.25). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AWI short share of float is 4.23%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AWI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AWI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.