Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AWI stock:
- Is AWI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AWI stock today?
- Is AWI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AWI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AWI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AWI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.83pp.
2. AWI average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AWI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AWI stock price ($62.10) is close to the 52-week high ($63.92). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AWI quarterly revenue growth was 5.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.01% and 6.15%, respectively).
3. AWI Price/Book ratio is 8.73, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AWI Price/Sales ratio is 2.47, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AWI average analyst price target ($57.00) is below its current price ($62.10).
6. AWI short share of float is 4.23%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
7. AWI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AWI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.