AVX Corporation (AVX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVX stock:
- Is AVX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVX stock today?
- Is AVX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVX quarterly revenue growth was 7.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.03% and 6.89%, respectively).
2. AVX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.09pp.
3. AVX forward dividend yield is 2.66%, higher than the industry (0.61%) and sector (0.39%) forward dividend yields.
4. AVX Price/Book ratio is 1.27, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are AVX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVX forward P/E ratio is 24.71, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AVX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AVX average analyst price target ($18.00) is below its current price ($18.32).
What are your thoughts on AVX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.