AVX Corporation (AVX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVX stock:
- Is AVX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVX stock today?
- Is AVX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVX quarterly revenue growth was 26.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.22% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. AVX forward dividend yield is 3.14%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.30%) forward dividend yields.
3. AVX Price/Book ratio is 1.19, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are AVX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -9.27pp.
2. AVX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.40, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AVX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.