Advent Claymore Convertible Securities and Income Fund (AVK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVK stock:
- Is AVK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVK stock today?
- Is AVK a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVK analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVK stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVK stock price ($12.35) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AVK profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 194.97pp.
3. AVK forward dividend yield is 8.92%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AVK stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVK quarterly revenue growth was -15.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.61% and 1.61%, respectively).
2. AVK Price/Sales ratio is 19.18, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AVK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.