Avianca Holdings S.A. (AVH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVH stock:
- Is AVH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVH stock today?
- Is AVH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVH quarterly revenue growth was 13.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. AVH forward dividend yield is 2.49%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
3. AVH forward P/E ratio is 5.44, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AVH Price/Book ratio is 0.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AVH Price/Sales ratio is 0.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
There are no AVH stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AVH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.