Avianca Holdings S.A. (AVH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVH stock:
- Is AVH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVH stock today?
- Is AVH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVH quarterly revenue growth was 9.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. AVH forward dividend yield is 5.23%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
3. AVH forward P/E ratio is 5.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AVH Price/Book ratio is 0.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AVH Price/Sales ratio is 0.23, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AVH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVH average analyst price target ($8.09) is below its current price ($8.20).
What are your thoughts on AVH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.