Avianca Holdings S.A. (AVH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVH stock:
- Is AVH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVH stock today?
- Is AVH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.85pp.
2. AVH forward dividend yield is 5.11%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
3. AVH forward P/E ratio is 6.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AVH Price/Book ratio is 0.68, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AVH Price/Sales ratio is 1.72, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AVH average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AVH average analyst price target ($9.41) is above its current price ($7.67).
Here are AVH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVH quarterly revenue growth was 1.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AVH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.