American Vanguard Corporation (AVD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVD stock:
- Is AVD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVD stock today?
- Is AVD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVD quarterly revenue growth was 47.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.46% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AVD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.61pp.
3. AVD forward P/E ratio is 23.71, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AVD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.73, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AVD average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AVD average analyst price target ($26.25) is above its current price ($22.05).
Here are AVD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.23. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AVD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.