American Vanguard Corporation (AVD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVD stock:
- Is AVD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVD stock today?
- Is AVD a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVD analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVD stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVD quarterly revenue growth was 24.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.96% and 3.74%, respectively).
2. AVD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.61pp.
3. AVD average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AVD average analyst price target ($26.00) is above its current price ($17.00).
Here are AVD stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVD forward P/E ratio is 19.31, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AVD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 7.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AVD short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.17. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AVD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.