Avista Corporation (AVA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVA stock:
- Is AVA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVA stock today?
- Is AVA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.21pp.
2. AVA forward dividend yield is 2.78%, higher than the industry (1.96%) and sector (1.92%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AVA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVA stock price ($52.08) is close to the 52-week high ($52.74). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AVA quarterly revenue growth was -2.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.44% and 7.09%, respectively).
3. AVA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.85, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AVA average analyst price target ($47.50) is below its current price ($52.08).
5. AVA short share of float is 6.37%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. AVA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.56. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AVA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.