Avista Corporation (AVA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AVA stock:
- Is AVA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AVA stock today?
- Is AVA a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AVA analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AVA stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AVA profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.21pp.
2. AVA forward dividend yield is 2.86%, higher than the industry (1.83%) and sector (1.79%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AVA stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AVA stock price ($51.88) is close to the 52-week high ($52.74). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AVA quarterly revenue growth was -1.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.41% and 5.98%, respectively).
3. AVA PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AVA average analyst price target ($46.50) is below its current price ($51.88).
5. AVA short share of float is 6.37%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
6. AVA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.56. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AVA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.