AU Optronics Corp (AUO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AUO stock:
- Is AUO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AUO stock today?
- Is AUO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AUO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AUO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AUO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.87pp.
2. AUO forward dividend yield is 4.26%, higher than the industry (0.73%) and sector (0.30%) forward dividend yields.
3. AUO Price/Book ratio is 0.63, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AUO Price/Sales ratio is 0.39, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AUO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AUO quarterly revenue growth was -15.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.28% and 5.77%, respectively).
2. AUO average analyst price target ($3.96) is below its current price ($4.41).
3. AUO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 46.2. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AUO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.