AU Optronics Corp (AUO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AUO stock:
- Is AUO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AUO stock today?
- Is AUO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AUO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AUO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AUO forward dividend yield is 4.56%, higher than the industry (0.38%) and sector (0.85%) forward dividend yields.
2. AUO forward P/E ratio is 10.15, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AUO Price/Book ratio is 0.61, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AUO Price/Sales ratio is 0.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AUO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.06, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AUO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AUO quarterly revenue growth was 5.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 10.01%, respectively).
2. AUO average analyst price target ($3.92) is below its current price ($4.16).
3. AUO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 17.59. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AUO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.