AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AU stock:
- Is AU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AU stock today?
- Is AU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AU quarterly revenue growth was 9.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.99% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.60pp.
3. AU forward dividend yield is 0.72%, higher than the industry (0.19%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. AU forward P/E ratio is 8.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. AU Price/Sales ratio is 0.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.42, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. AU average analyst rating is Buy.
8. AU average analyst price target ($12.99) is above its current price ($8.70).
There are no AU stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.