Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (ATW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATW stock:
- Is ATW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATW stock today?
- Is ATW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATW Price/Book ratio is 0.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ATW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.23, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. ATW average analyst price target ($9.33) is above its current price ($8.10).
Here are ATW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATW quarterly revenue growth was -48.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 10.80%, respectively).
2. ATW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.00pp.
3. ATW short share of float is 80.85%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ATW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.29. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.