Acorn International, Inc. (ATV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acorn International, Inc. (ATV) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ATV stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATV stock:
- Is ATV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATV stock today?
- Is ATV a good buy / investment?
- What are ATV analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ATV stock:
1. ATV quarterly revenue growth was 51.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.67% and 4.40%, respectively). See ATV revenue growth chart.
2. ATV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 61.03pp. See ATV profitability chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ATV stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ATV Price/Sales ratio is 2.35, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ATV forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ATV:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||128|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||51.1%|
What are your thoughts on ATV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.