Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATUS stock:
- Is ATUS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATUS stock today?
- Is ATUS a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATUS analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATUS stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATUS stock price ($17.14) is close to the 52-week low ($16.40). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ATUS quarterly revenue growth was 2.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.56% and 1.56%, respectively).
3. ATUS average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. ATUS average analyst price target ($26.63) is above its current price ($17.14).
Here are ATUS stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATUS forward P/E ratio is 39.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ATUS Price/Book ratio is 2.41, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ATUS short share of float is 8.17%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATUS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.