Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell ATUS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATUS stock:
- Is ATUS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATUS stock today?
- Is ATUS a good buy / investment?
- What are ATUS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ATUS stock:
1. ATUS quarterly revenue growth was 4.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.74% and 2.71%, respectively). See ATUS revenue growth chart.
2. ATUS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 29.87percentage points. See ATUS profitability chart.
3. ATUS Price/Sales ratio is 1.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ATUS forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ATUS PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ATUS PEG chart.
5. ATUS average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ATUS analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ATUS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ATUS stock price ($24.53) is close to the 52-week high ($24.80). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ATUS price chart.
2. ATUS forward P/E ratio is 22.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ATUS forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ATUS Price/Book ratio is 4.48, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ATUS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ATUS short share of float is 12.23%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ATUS short share of float chart.
5. ATUS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.29. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ATUS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ATUS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$26.26 / 7.67%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||12,185|
|Forward P/E Ratio||23.12|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||2.9%|
What are your thoughts on ATUS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.