Actuant Corporation (ATU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATU stock:
- Is ATU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATU stock today?
- Is ATU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATU stock price ($19.77) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ATU quarterly revenue growth was 9.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.23% and 7.22%, respectively).
3. ATU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.21pp.
4. ATU average analyst price target ($27.94) is above its current price ($19.77).
Here are ATU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATU short share of float is 7.93%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. ATU short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 12.54. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.