Actuant Corporation (ATU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATU stock:
- Is ATU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATU stock today?
- Is ATU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
There are no ATU stock buy reasons/signals.
Here are ATU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATU quarterly revenue growth was -3.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 5.18%, respectively).
2. ATU profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.74pp.
3. ATU forward P/E ratio is 1233.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ATU average analyst price target ($23.89) is below its current price ($26.83).
5. ATU short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.62. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.