Actuant Corporation (ATU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATU stock:
- Is ATU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATU stock today?
- Is ATU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATU stock price ($22.45) is close to the 52-week low ($22.05). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ATU quarterly revenue growth was 8.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.82% and 6.45%, respectively).
3. ATU profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.11pp.
4. ATU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ATU average analyst price target ($24.75) is above its current price ($22.45).
Here are ATU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATU forward P/E ratio is 19.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on ATU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.