Atento S.A. (ATTO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATTO stock:
- Is ATTO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATTO stock today?
- Is ATTO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATTO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATTO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATTO quarterly revenue growth was 8.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.25% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. ATTO forward dividend yield is 8.72%, higher than the industry (0.37%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
3. ATTO forward P/E ratio is 8.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ATTO Price/Sales ratio is 0.29, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ATTO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ATTO average analyst rating is Buy.
7. ATTO average analyst price target ($13.25) is above its current price ($7.60).
Here are ATTO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATTO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.71pp.
What are your thoughts on ATTO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.