Atkore International Group Inc. (ATKR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATKR stock:
- Is ATKR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATKR stock today?
- Is ATKR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATKR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATKR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATKR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.15pp.
2. ATKR forward P/E ratio is 11.53, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ATKR Price/Sales ratio is 0.74, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ATKR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.50, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ATKR average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. ATKR average analyst price target ($21.14) is above its current price ($18.55).
Here are ATKR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATKR quarterly revenue growth was 0.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. ATKR short share of float is 4.74%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATKR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.