Autohome Inc. (ATHM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATHM stock:
- Is ATHM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATHM stock today?
- Is ATHM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATHM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATHM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATHM quarterly revenue growth was 13.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 9.77%, respectively).
2. ATHM average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ATHM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATHM stock price ($64.18) is close to the 52-week high ($67.04). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ATHM Price/Sales ratio is 7.92, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ATHM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 48.52, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ATHM average analyst price target ($62.24) is below its current price ($64.18).
5. ATHM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.32. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATHM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.