Autohome Inc. (ATHM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATHM stock:
- Is ATHM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATHM stock today?
- Is ATHM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATHM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATHM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATHM forward dividend yield is 0.80%, higher than the industry (0.01%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
2. ATHM average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ATHM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATHM stock price ($96.11) is close to the 52-week high ($98.77). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ATHM quarterly revenue growth was -13.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (10.51% and 6.62%, respectively).
3. ATHM Price/Sales ratio is 11.58, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ATHM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 43.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ATHM average analyst price target ($72.87) is below its current price ($96.11).
What are your thoughts on ATHM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.