Athene Holding Ltd. (ATH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATH stock:
- Is ATH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATH stock today?
- Is ATH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATH quarterly revenue growth was 68.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.67% and 1.67%, respectively).
2. ATH forward P/E ratio is 10.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are ATH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.72. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.