Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATGE stock:
- Is ATGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATGE stock today?
- Is ATGE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATGE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATGE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATGE stock price ($44.57) is close to the 52-week low ($44.50). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ATGE average analyst rating is Buy.
3. ATGE average analyst price target ($59.25) is above its current price ($44.57).
Here are ATGE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATGE quarterly revenue growth was -3.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.61% and 1.61%, respectively).
2. ATGE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.01pp.
3. ATGE forward P/E ratio is 15.78, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ATGE Price/Sales ratio is 2.46, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ATGE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.91, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ATGE short share of float is 4.94%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
7. ATGE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.76. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.