Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATGE stock:
- Is ATGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATGE stock today?
- Is ATGE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATGE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATGE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATGE quarterly revenue growth was 2.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.56% and 1.56%, respectively).
2. ATGE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.93pp.
3. ATGE forward P/E ratio is 15.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ATGE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.74, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ATGE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ATGE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATGE stock price ($48.10) is close to the 52-week high ($50.05). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ATGE short share of float is 5.68%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ATGE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.23. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.