Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell ATGE stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATGE stock:
- Is ATGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATGE stock today?
- Is ATGE a good buy / investment?
- What are ATGE analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ATGE stock:
1. ATGE forward P/E ratio is 14.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ATGE forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ATGE average analyst rating is Buy. See ATGE analyst rating chart.
3. ATGE average analyst price target ($57.60) is above its current price ($48.22). See ATGE price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ATGE stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ATGE quarterly revenue growth was 2.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.41% and 3.51%, respectively). See ATGE revenue growth chart.
2. ATGE profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.01pp. See ATGE profitability chart.
3. ATGE Price/Sales ratio is 2.20, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ATGE forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ATGE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.68, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ATGE PEG chart.
5. ATGE short share of float is 7.71%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ATGE short share of float chart.
6. ATGE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 11.14. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ATGE short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ATGE:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$57.60 / 18.11%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Education & Training Services|
|Number of Employees||12,318|
|Forward P/E Ratio||14.68|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||2.7%|
What are your thoughts on ATGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.