Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATGE stock:
- Is ATGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATGE stock today?
- Is ATGE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATGE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATGE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATGE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.93pp.
2. ATGE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ATGE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATGE stock price ($48.85) is close to the 52-week high ($49.75). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ATGE quarterly revenue growth was -6.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.71% and 1.71%, respectively).
3. ATGE average analyst price target ($48.83) is below its current price ($48.85).
4. ATGE short share of float is 12.75%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ATGE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.13. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.