Adtalem Global Education Inc. (ATGE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATGE stock:
- Is ATGE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATGE stock today?
- Is ATGE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATGE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATGE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATGE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.93pp.
2. ATGE forward P/E ratio is 10.52, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ATGE Price/Book ratio is 1.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ATGE Price/Sales ratio is 1.15, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ATGE average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ATGE average analyst price target ($39.60) is above its current price ($33.05).
Here are ATGE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATGE quarterly revenue growth was -4.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.54% and 1.54%, respectively).
2. ATGE short share of float is 12.94%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ATGE short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 16.94. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ATGE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.