A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ATEN stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATEN stock:
- Is ATEN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATEN stock today?
- Is ATEN a good buy / investment?
- What are ATEN analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ATEN stock:
1. ATEN quarterly revenue growth was 11.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.17% and 5.21%, respectively). See ATEN revenue growth chart.
2. ATEN average analyst rating is Buy. See ATEN analyst rating chart.
3. ATEN average analyst price target ($9.00) is above its current price ($6.82). See ATEN price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ATEN stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ATEN forward P/E ratio is 34.38, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ATEN forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ATEN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 30.74, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ATEN PEG chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ATEN:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$9.00 / 23.29%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Software - Infrastructure|
|Number of Employees||835|
|Forward P/E Ratio||32.71|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||11.4%|
What are your thoughts on ATEN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.