A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATEN stock:
- Is ATEN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATEN stock today?
- Is ATEN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATEN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATEN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATEN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.02pp.
2. ATEN average analyst rating is Buy.
3. ATEN average analyst price target ($8.60) is above its current price ($6.72).
Here are ATEN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATEN quarterly revenue growth was -6.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 2.20%, respectively).
2. ATEN forward P/E ratio is 328.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ATEN Price/Book ratio is 5.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on ATEN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.