A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ATEN stock:
- Is ATEN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ATEN stock today?
- Is ATEN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ATEN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ATEN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ATEN stock price ($6.40) is close to the 52-week low ($6.08). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ATEN quarterly revenue growth was 11.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.67% and 6.89%, respectively).
3. ATEN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 11.02pp.
4. ATEN average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ATEN average analyst price target ($8.75) is above its current price ($6.40).
Here are ATEN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ATEN forward P/E ratio is 96.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ATEN Price/Book ratio is 6.07, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ATEN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 11.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ATEN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.