Atlantic Power Corporation (AT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AT stock:
- Is AT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AT stock today?
- Is AT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AT quarterly revenue growth was 26.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.28% and 7.02%, respectively).
2. AT Price/Sales ratio is 0.64, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AT average analyst price target ($3.40) is above its current price ($2.45).
Here are AT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.81pp.
2. AT Price/Book ratio is 5.77, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.