Atlantic Power Corporation (AT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AT stock:
- Is AT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AT stock today?
- Is AT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.78pp.
2. AT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.46, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AT average analyst price target ($3.45) is above its current price ($2.20).
Here are AT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AT quarterly revenue growth was -18.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.79% and 5.79%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.