Atlantic Power Corporation (AT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AT stock:
- Is AT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AT stock today?
- Is AT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AT quarterly revenue growth was 7.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.15% and 7.09%, respectively).
2. AT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.53, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AT average analyst price target ($3.43) is above its current price ($2.38).
Here are AT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.81pp.
2. AT Price/Book ratio is 10.98, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.