Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASX stock:
- Is ASX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASX stock today?
- Is ASX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASX stock price ($3.67) is close to the 52-week low ($3.59). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ASX quarterly revenue growth was 45.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.59% and 5.17%, respectively).
3. ASX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.43pp.
4. ASX Price/Book ratio is 1.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ASX Price/Sales ratio is 0.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ASX average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ASX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASX average analyst price target ($2.43) is below its current price ($3.67).
What are your thoughts on ASX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.