Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ASX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASX stock:
- Is ASX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASX stock today?
- Is ASX a good buy / investment?
- What are ASX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ASX stock:
1. ASX quarterly revenue growth was 35.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.81% and 5.21%, respectively). See ASX revenue growth chart.
2. ASX Price/Book ratio is 1.46, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ASX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ASX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.30, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ASX PEG chart.
4. ASX average analyst rating is Buy. See ASX analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ASX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ASX stock price ($4.53) is close to the 52-week high ($4.62). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ASX price chart.
2. ASX average analyst price target ($2.20) is below its current price ($4.53). See ASX price target chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ASX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$2.20 / -52.84%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||93,486|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||35.8%|
What are your thoughts on ASX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.