Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ASX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASX stock:
- Is ASX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASX stock today?
- Is ASX a good buy / investment?
- What are ASX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ASX stock:
1. ASX quarterly revenue growth was 26.89%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.18% and 5.11%, respectively). See ASX revenue growth chart.
2. ASX forward dividend yield is 3.50%, higher than the industry (0.54%) and sector (0.23%) forward dividend yields. See ASX forward dividend chart.
3. ASX forward P/E ratio is 12.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ASX forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ASX Price/Book ratio is 1.30, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ASX forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. ASX Price/Sales ratio is 0.68, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ASX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. ASX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.44, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ASX PEG chart.
7. ASX average analyst rating is Buy. See ASX analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ASX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ASX average analyst price target ($2.38) is below its current price ($4.30). See ASX price target chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ASX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$2.38 / -45.79%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||93,486|
|Forward P/E Ratio||12.5156|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||26.890311835338338%|
What are your thoughts on ASX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.