Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASX stock:
- Is ASX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASX stock today?
- Is ASX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASX forward dividend yield is 3.72%, higher than the industry (0.38%) and sector (0.53%) forward dividend yields.
2. ASX Price/Book ratio is 1.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ASX average analyst rating is Buy.
4. ASX average analyst price target ($7.06) is above its current price ($6.18).
Here are ASX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASX quarterly revenue growth was 5.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.69% and 7.90%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on ASX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.