Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASX stock:
- Is ASX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASX stock today?
- Is ASX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASX stock price ($5.01) is close to the 52-week low ($4.90). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ASX quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.14% and 5.77%, respectively).
3. ASX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.43pp.
4. ASX forward dividend yield is 3.17%, higher than the industry (0.44%) and sector (0.30%) forward dividend yields.
5. ASX Price/Book ratio is 1.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. ASX Price/Sales ratio is 1.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
There are no ASX stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on ASX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.