Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASPN stock:
- Is ASPN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASPN stock today?
- Is ASPN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASPN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASPN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASPN stock price ($4.07) is close to the 52-week low ($3.70). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ASPN average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
3. ASPN average analyst price target ($6.25) is above its current price ($4.07).
Here are ASPN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASPN quarterly revenue growth was -9.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 5.83%, respectively).
2. ASPN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -4.97pp.
3. ASPN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASPN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.