Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASPN stock:
- Is ASPN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASPN stock today?
- Is ASPN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASPN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASPN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASPN quarterly revenue growth was 31.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.19% and 6.60%, respectively).
2. ASPN average analyst rating is Buy.
3. ASPN average analyst price target ($5.75) is above its current price ($5.05).
Here are ASPN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASPN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -7.10pp.
2. ASPN Price/Sales ratio is 1.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on ASPN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.