AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AdvanSix Inc. (ASIX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy ASIX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASIX stock:
- Is ASIX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASIX stock today?
- Is ASIX a good buy / investment?
- What are ASIX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ASIX stock:
1. ASIX forward P/E ratio is 7.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ASIX forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ASIX Price/Sales ratio is 0.56, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ASIX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ASIX PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ASIX PEG chart.
4. ASIX average analyst rating is Buy. See ASIX analyst rating chart.
5. ASIX average analyst price target ($37.33) is above its current price ($30.23). See ASIX price target chart.
There are no ASIX stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ASIX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$37.33 / 25.75%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||1,485|
|Forward P/E Ratio||7.84|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||4.4%|
What are your thoughts on ASIX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.