Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASH stock:
- Is ASH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASH stock today?
- Is ASH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASH quarterly revenue growth was 16.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.11% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. ASH forward dividend yield is 1.26%, higher than the industry (1.13%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
3. ASH Price/Book ratio is 1.30, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ASH average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ASH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASH forward P/E ratio is 18.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ASH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.68. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.