Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASH stock:
- Is ASH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASH stock today?
- Is ASH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASH quarterly revenue growth was 20.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.68% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. ASH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.99pp.
3. ASH forward dividend yield is 1.17%, higher than the industry (1.07%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. ASH average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are ASH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASH stock price ($78.18) is close to the 52-week high ($79.08). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ASH forward P/E ratio is 19.99, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ASH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 16.10, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ASH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.68. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.