Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (ASH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASH stock:
- Is ASH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASH stock today?
- Is ASH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASH stock price ($64.16) is close to the 52-week low ($60.77). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ASH quarterly revenue growth was 10.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 7.80%, respectively).
3. ASH forward dividend yield is 1.47%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (1.31%) forward dividend yields.
4. ASH average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ASH average analyst price target ($72.75) is above its current price ($64.16).
Here are ASH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASH short share of float is 5.22%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.