Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASC stock:
- Is ASC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASC stock today?
- Is ASC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASC quarterly revenue growth was 28.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.52% and 4.78%, respectively).
2. ASC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
3. ASC average analyst price target ($10.32) is above its current price ($7.75).
Here are ASC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASC Price/Book ratio is 0.68, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ASC short share of float is 7.81%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ASC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 15.18. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.