Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASB stock:
- Is ASB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASB stock today?
- Is ASB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASB Price/Book ratio is 1.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are ASB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASB quarterly revenue growth was 3.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.81%, respectively).
2. ASB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.00pp.
3. ASB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.32, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ASB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.