Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASB stock:
- Is ASB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASB stock today?
- Is ASB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASB forward dividend yield is 2.26%, higher than the industry (1.50%) and sector (1.23%) forward dividend yields.
2. ASB Price/Sales ratio is 4.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ASB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASB stock price ($26.23) is close to the 52-week high ($26.93). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ASB quarterly revenue growth was 5.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.74% and 6.77%, respectively).
3. ASB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.00pp.
4. ASB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 5.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ASB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.4. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.