Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ASB stock:
- Is ASB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ASB stock today?
- Is ASB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ASB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ASB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ASB forward dividend yield is 2.20%, higher than the industry (1.47%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. ASB Price/Book ratio is 1.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ASB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.57, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are ASB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ASB stock price ($25.55) is close to the 52-week high ($26.50). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ASB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.00pp.
3. ASB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.4. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ASB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.