ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARR stock:
- Is ARR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARR stock today?
- Is ARR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARR quarterly revenue growth was 60.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 3.76%, respectively).
2. ARR forward dividend yield is 8.83%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (2.22%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARR forward P/E ratio is 10.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ARR Price/Book ratio is 0.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are ARR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARR stock price ($26.36) is close to the 52-week high ($27.48). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ARR average analyst price target ($24.83) is below its current price ($26.36).
3. ARR short share of float is 6.41%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.