ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (ARR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARR stock:
- Is ARR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARR stock today?
- Is ARR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARR forward dividend yield is 8.86%, higher than the industry (2.44%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are ARR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARR quarterly revenue growth was -71.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.61% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ARR short share of float is 4.34%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.