Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AROC stock:
- Is AROC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AROC stock today?
- Is AROC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AROC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AROC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AROC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.52pp.
2. AROC forward dividend yield is 4.40%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
3. AROC forward P/E ratio is 82.31, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AROC Price/Book ratio is 1.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AROC Price/Sales ratio is 0.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AROC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.22, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. AROC average analyst rating is Buy.
8. AROC average analyst price target ($13.32) is above its current price ($11.88).
Here are AROC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AROC quarterly revenue growth was -3.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AROC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.