Archrock, Inc. (AROC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AROC stock:
- Is AROC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AROC stock today?
- Is AROC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AROC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AROC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AROC quarterly revenue growth was 7.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. AROC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.14pp.
3. AROC forward dividend yield is 4.51%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
4. AROC Price/Book ratio is 1.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AROC Price/Sales ratio is 1.91, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AROC average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AROC average analyst price target ($13.84) is above its current price ($11.75).
Here are AROC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AROC forward P/E ratio is 29.38, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AROC short share of float is 3.55%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AROC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AROC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.