Aramark (ARMK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARMK stock:
- Is ARMK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARMK stock today?
- Is ARMK a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARMK analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARMK stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARMK profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.56pp.
2. ARMK forward dividend yield is 0.98%, higher than the industry (0.73%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
3. ARMK Price/Sales ratio is 0.72, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ARMK average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ARMK stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARMK stock price ($43.13) is close to the 52-week high ($43.74). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ARMK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARMK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.