Aramark (ARMK) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ARMK stock:
- Is ARMK a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ARMK stock today?
- Is ARMK a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ARMK analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ARMK stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ARMK quarterly revenue growth was 8.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.35% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. ARMK profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.56pp.
3. ARMK forward dividend yield is 1.11%, higher than the industry (0.68%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
4. ARMK Price/Sales ratio is 0.63, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ARMK PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ARMK average analyst rating is Buy.
7. ARMK average analyst price target ($48.00) is above its current price ($38.57).
Here are ARMK stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ARMK Price/Book ratio is 3.39, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. ARMK short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ARMK?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.